While all of our lessons will be accessible online as before, Neighborhood Music will have a soft launch for just a small number of students and teachers who would prefer live in-person lessons.
1) plexiglass panels at front desk and in rooms to separate teacher from student
2) mirrors on walls to still communicate face to face
3) donning face masks mandatory on premises
4) front door one way IN, back door one way OUT
5) maximum capacity in small rooms: 2
6) maximum capacity in large room 5 singles or 3 family units
7) meticulous cleaning of keyboard by teachers between lessons
8) additional twice or more daily cleaning of bathrooms, public handles, knobs.
1) each customer will be asked to text their teacher when they arrive for a live lesson and check off a "non-sickness" waiver before entering, using our Neighborhood Music APP.
2) any missed lesson because of schedule conflict or sickness can be made up online. Forgetting to show up at a lesson will still not be refundable or made up.